Transat - Option PlusMore privileges and services in Economy Class
Option Plus More privileges and services in Economy Class
Treat yourself in Economy Class: benefit from a piece of baggage included, seat selection and priority services at the airport, and celebrate your vacation while sipping on a glass of wine.
- 1 piece of checked baggage of 23 kg included, for flights to/from Europe, the South and the United States, when travelling in Eco Budget fare class*.
- Check-in at an exclusive counter
- Priority boarding
- Priority queue at airport security checkpoints (in Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver)
- Priority baggage handling
- Standard seat selection
- Seat selection is offered up to 24 hours before departure.
- A Comfort Kit**
- A set of natural wood earbuds
- An alcoholic beverage (except sparkling wine)
- A selection of meals from the Bistro menu on flights to/from the South and the United States; a selection of treats on flights to/from Europe
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.*Some exceptions apply. For more details and others Eco Fares, please refer to our Baggage page. For a maximum of 2 pieces of baggage per passenger. **Some restrictions apply as per below: The seats are located in Economy Class. Passengers cannot purchase Option Plus for domestic flights within Canada. However, for international flights connecting through Canada, passengers who have purchased Option Plus will receive the additional baggage allowance and priority baggage handling for both the domestic and international segments; the other benefits will only be available for the international segment. Children 11 and under are entitled to the same priority services as the paying adult accompanying them; however, seat selection is subject to a fee. The Comfort Kit and natural wood earbuds will be distributed on international flights. Option Plus is non-refundable. There is a limited number of seats available per flight. Some services may not be available at certain airports due to limited facilities. Option Plus does not include priority baggage handling of irregular items, such as sporting equipment and baby articles. Additional fees will apply to the selection of any seats that are not standard. Some restrictions may apply. Transat (Reg #50009486) is a division of Transat Tours Canada Inc., and is registered as a travel wholesaler in Ontario (Reg #50009486) with offices at 191 The West Mall, Suite 800 Etobicoke, ON M9C 5K8; in British Columbia (Reg #2454) with offices at 2175 West 41st Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 1Z6; in Quebec (Reg #754241) with offices at 300 L�o-Pariseau, Suite 500, Montreal QC H2X 4C2.